The recruitment portal for the registration of N-power programme is now officially open on June 26, 2020 by 11.45
Nigerian government has officially announced that the N-power application portal is now open for graduate to apply. This is the social investment scheme of the federal government to empower the youth and the registration of the batch C intake is now ongoing
The tweet made by the federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and social development on their official twitter handle on Friday June, 26, 2020.confirmed the reopening of the portal.
The tweet post from the Ministry made it clear that officially those who apply prior before the official announcement of the reopening of the application portal should consider their application null and void because it will not be recognized, so those in this category are encouraged to apply again.
According to the humanitarian affairs ministry, in part of their post on twitter, they have made it clear to the general that the application process of the N-power programme is absolutely free, applicants should not in any case pay anybody money for the application because if you do it is at your own risk.
“Hello Prospective N-power applicants. This is how to get yourself ready for the N-power application. The portal opens 11.45 pm, June 26,2020. Don’t forget the application is free. Do not give anyone money for the application. Make sure you printout the accurate details of your BVN”
President Muhammad Buhari started this programme in 2016 under the National Social investment programme(NSIP), He actually started the programme N-power, to lift the citizens of Nigeria out of abject poverty through investment, direct support and capacity building.
Below Are The Requirements For The Registration Of The N-power. 2020 Batch C
- You must have your BVN available
- You must be unemployed
- Your recent passport photograph and it must be JPEG PNG fell
- You must have a working phone and e-mail address
- Bsc Cetificaate and NYSC Certificate is required for Application.
- Apply Online.
- The authentic website for the application is N-power.fmhds.com.ng
Steps On How To Register For The N-Power 2020 Recruitment.
- Register your phone number and email address.
- You will receive a message in your email for confirmation
- Click on the confirmation link to confirm it, once that is done, you will go ahead and fill your 11 digit BVN and your date of birth of birth with this format (did/mm/yy) Be informed that if your BVN is incorrect you will not get through this stage
- Input your surname, first name and middle name accordingly.
- You will have to indicate the page you received is it education or not education programme, this is because N-power is for all Nigerians.
- Only graduate are expected to apply for the N-Teach and N-Health sub-programme..Please do not forget that in the N-health selection, there would be preference given to Bsc holders, HND, OND in the health sciences like Nursing, Public health, Botany, Midwifery, Microbiology, Medicine and Psychology. Your Bsc certificate and NYSC certificate would be required.
- Prepare your mind to answer some questions, upload your government issued identity card on the employment page. International passport National ID card issued by NIMC, valid Driver’s license and permanent voter’s card.
- Review all the details you have filled on the portal carefully then submit on the review and submit page, when you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive a unique identification number meant only for you. Make sure you write it down somewhere very safe.