Biography of Femi Gbajabiamila: Femi Gbajabiamila a Nigerian Politician and a lawyer, Member of All Progressives Congress, he is also the House Leader of Nigeria’s 8th House of Representatives. In 2011 He was ACN leader and leader of the opposition in the House of Representatives.
Biography of Femi Gbajabiamila
|House Majority Leader|
May 29, 2015
|Preceded by||Ayoola Oshodi|
|Constituency||Surulere I Federal Constituency|
|Representative for Surulere I|
|Born||June 25 1962|
|Political party||All Progressives Congress|
Femi Gbajabiamila Education
|Elementary education||Mainland Preparatory School|
|Secondary education||Igbobi College, Yaba, Lagos in 1973|
|‘A Levels||King Williams College, Isle of Man (UK)|
|LLB (Bachelor of Law) degree Programme||University of Lagos, Nigeria|
|Nigerian Law school||Nigerian bar in 1984|
|Juris Doctorate||John Marshall Law School in Atlanta Georgia|
|In 2001|| He set up a law firm in Atlanta Georgia|
Banned from Practice in same Georgia.
|Femi Gbajabiamila Attended||Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos,|
King William’s College
Isle of Man, United Kingdom,
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School,
University of Lagos Lagos.
- Biography of Debo Ogundoyin
- 2019 Highest Oil Producing States in Nigeria
- Biography of Prof. Igwe Charles Arizechukwu (UNN VC)
- Biography of Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri
- Biography of Chinedun Orji, Net Worth
Femi Gbajabiamila Bills and Motions
- Employee Rights Bill,
- Local content in Construction Industry Bill,
- Vocational Schools Bill,
- The Economic Stimulus Bill,
- Interest-Free Students Loan and Establishment of Nigeria
- Education Bank Bill etc.
- National Assembly to recognize the newly created local governments in Lagos State.
- Amendments to the Nigerian Constitution.
In 2011, Gbajabiamila Won for the third term on the platform of his party, He was ACN leader and leader of the opposition in the House of Representatives.
Femi Gbajabiamila Plays the role of the opposition in the House and against the ruling party, PDP.
Femi Gbajabiamila has greatly improved on his leadership skills by attending leadership courses at Stanford University, Oxford University,Cambridge University, and the world respected Said Business School.