Corporate Affairs Commission State Offices. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) established by the Companies and Allied Matters Act, to regulate the formation and management of companies in Nigeria, was promulgated in 1990
All ABOUT CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION
To be a world class company’s registry providing excellent registration and regulatory services.
CAC are committed to providing registration and regulatory services that meet the expectations of stakeholders for the benefit of the economy.
FUNCTION OF THE COMMISSION
The functions of the Commission as set out in section 7 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, includes the following:
- To administer the Act, including the regulation and supervision of the formation, incorporation, management and winding up of companies
- To establish and maintain companies registry and offices in all the states of the Federation suitably and adequately equipped to discharge its functions under the Act or any law in respect of which it is charged with responsibility
- Arrange and conduct an investigation into the affairs of any company where the interests of the shareholders and the public so demand
- To undertake such other activities as are necessary or expedient for giving full effect to the provisions of the Act.
- The Commission also registers Business Names, and Incorporated Trustees as well as provides a wide range of ancillary services
STRUCTURE OF THE COMMISSION
The Governing Board of the Commission consists of the following:
- The Chairman who is appointed by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria;
- A representative of the Legal Profession;
- A representative of the Accounting Profession
- A representative of the Nigeria Chamber of Commerce, Industries Mines and Agriculture.
- A representative of Securities and Exchange Commission
- A representative of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria
- A representative of the Federal Ministry of Commerce
- A representative of the Federal Ministry of Industries
- A representative of the Federal Ministry of Justice and
- The Registrar-General who is the Chief Executive officer of the Commission and in charge of its day-to-day management.
Corporate Affairs Commission State Offices
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Line 2 +234-818-229-9016
Line 3 +234-908-740-1600
Line 4 +234-908-740-1599
Line 5 +234-908-740-1598
P.M.B 198, Garki, Abuja-Nigeria.
AFTER MTN OFFICE BEFORE GOLD N BASE JUNCTION,
BESIDE AIRFORCE BASE,
opposite Evans publishing company,
AKURE, ONDO STATE
Beside O.K centre,
Ibara Housing Estate,
AKWA IBOM STATE
CROSS RIVER STATE
ALONG IBB WAY, KLP 137, KANO ROAD,
OPPOSITE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH STATE HEADQUARTERS,
DEMBOA ROAD, OLD G.R.A.,
CORE AREA LAYOUT, DBS ROAD,
OGO OLUWA, OSOGBO,
ZONE 5, WUSE, ABUJA
Consider these articles: