FCM Bank USSD Code to Transfer Money, Over the years banking system in Nigeria has suffered in the management and maintaining or servicing its users, in a lawless system like Nigeria, both the rich and the poor wants quick services, the Good news is that Central Bank of Nigeria introduced cashless policy Which enables easy transection,
FCM Bank USSD Code to Transfer Money
First City Monument Bank Plc USSD Code to Transfer Money (Online & Mobile) First City Monument Bank *329# USSD which enable customers perform several transaction from their phone
Bankas you go with our new USSD code at no data cost.
All You Need to know about FCM Bank USSD Code to Transfer Money
Customers can perform several transaction from their phone any time and location simple better and fast , the convenient and secure way to achieve this? Dial *329#, register using any phone type – even when you don’t have data!
What would you like to do? FCM Bank Transfer Money
What would you like to do?
- Dial*329*Amount# to top-up your mobile phone.
- Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other mobile phones.
- Dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
- Dial *329*00# to check balance.
- Dial *329*0# to reset PIN or reset/create transaction code.
- Dial *329*1*Mobile Number# to buy data on any phone.
- Dial *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number# to pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription.
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block card to block debit card
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block account to block account
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select link BVN to link BVN
- Dial *329#, select statement, select full statement, then select duration (up to 6 months).
- Your statement will be sent to your registered email address instantly.
- Dial *329#, select statement then select mini statement to view your last five (5) transactions instantly.
Read TERMS AND CONDITIONS
First City Monument Bank Ltd a service bank, headquartered in Lagos, with the vision ‘to be the premier financial services group of African origin’.
Customer service: 01 279 8800
Founded: 20 April 1982, Nigeria
Key person: Ladi Balogun
Founders: Subomi Balogun, Subomi Micheal Balogun, Oloye Subomi Balogun
Subsidiaries: Legacy Pension Managers Limited