FCMB USSD transfer code, First City Monument Bank (FCMB) established in 1977 as City Security Limited. In 1982, and gained licensed as First City Merchant Bank, it was established without the assistance of the government. it was renamed to First City Monument Bank (FCMB). FCMB acquired Fin Bank. FCMB has over 150 branches across the country.
FCMB mobile banking services one of which is USSD banking for faster and easier banking for customers.
FCMB USSD transfer code
Here is FCMB USSD codes for banking
- Dial*329*Amount# to top-up your mobile phone.
- Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other mobile phones.
- Dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
- Dial *329*00# to check balance.
- Dial *329*0# to reset your pin/transaction code.
- Dial *329*1*Mobile Number# to buy data on your phone.
- Dial *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number# to pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription.
- Dial *329*, select self-service, select block card to block debit card
- Dial *329*, select self-service, select block account to block account
- Dial *329*, select self-service, select link BVN to link BVN
- Dial *329#, select statement, select full statement, then select duration (up to 6 months). Your statement will be sent to your registered email address instantly.
- Dial *329#, select statement then select mini statement to view your last five (5) transactions instantly
HOW TO CHECK FCMB ACCOUNT BALANCE ON PHONE.
how FCMB Mobile Banking works, check your FCMB Account on phone.
To get started, simply dial *389*214# and follow the instruction to check your account balance.
Here’s how to change or check your transfer limit:
- Log into Internet banking.
- Click ‘accounts’ and select ‘change transfer limit’.
- select ‘change limit’ and enter new daily transfer limit.
- confirm the change by sending you an SMS confirmation code to enter.
- Hit ‘save’ to finalize new limit.