Alpha Media – Moberly is looking for a full-time Front Office Assistant for its Moberly market. This is a mission critical position so we are looking for someone who can work well under pressure especially on tight deadlines. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to multitask, balance priorities, take direction, possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment that is fast paced and deadline driven.
Alpha Media is a diverse multimedia company sharing your favorite music, sports and news across a variety of platforms. Whether it’s on your phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google Home or in your car, our stations will enhance your journey. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates multiple radio stations across the United States covering all formats.
They are live and local and can’t wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Prepare daily program logs for one or more radio stations.
- Schedule radio commercials and process commercial contracts daily.
- Supply station management with accurate inventory information.
- Work closely with station programmers to insure hourly clocks are accurate and up to date on the program logs.
- Prepare reports for station management as needed.
- May process and schedule commercial copy as needed.
- Assist receptionist with answering calls and greeting the public
- Assist with monthly invoicing
- Other duties as assigned and consistent with the job title.
Requirements of this position may include:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in radio, television, cable or other media traffic or other relevant experience performing the duties of the job.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements plus have the following:
- Experience working with Marketron and vCreative traffic software.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing applications.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking the Apply button. Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.