GTBank 737 USSD Code can perform transactions like airtime recharge, utility payment, fund transfer, checking of account balance e.t.c. GTBank 737 Code works on all types of phones and transactions safe and secure.
How To Use GTBank 737 USSD Code
To use GTBank 737 USSD code , the steps
- Use mobile number registered with your account.
- Dial *737# on your mobile phone.
- Respond with your most preferred service to the menu. follow the prompts and confirm transaction.
Your transactions are secured with self chosen PIN or the last four digit of your Naira Master Card.
GTBank 737 USSD Codes
Quick GTbank code to enable fast and efficient banking experience.
How to Transfer Money to GTBank Account with GTBank 737
To transfer money to GTBank Account,
- Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#
- (e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered
- GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
How to Transfer Money to Other Bank with GTBank 737
To transfer money to other bank,
- dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#
- (e.g. *737*2*1000*1234567890#) from your phone,
- then authenticate the transfer with the last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
How to Recharge Your Phone With GTBank 737
To buy airtime or recharge your phone,
- Dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g. *737*2000#) to buy airtime.
How to Send Airtime or Credit With GTBank 737
To send airtime to a third party or to a friend,
- Dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# (e.g. *737*1000*08023456789#)
How to Buy Data With GTBank 737
To buy MB or Data, simply
- Dial *737*4# on your phone and follow on-screen prompt.
How to Check GTBank Account Balance with GTBank 737
To check for Your account balances, BVN or account number,
- simply dial; *737*6*1# on your mobile phone and follow on-screen prompts.
How to Open an Account with GTBank 737
- To open an account: Dial *737*0#.
- Follow the on screen prompts.
- An account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS.