Lagos Immigration Service Office (NIS) was Formed from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in, 1958 August. It was Called the Immigration Department At that time and head by the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO).
Nigeria Immigration Service Offices (NIS)
To be a modern, effective and efficient Immigration Service, manned by well trained and motivated workforce.
To strengthen the security and prosperity of Nigeria through proactive, effective and efficient border security and migration management.
Lagos Immigration Service Office: Address and Contact Details.
Zone ‘A’ Lagos, PWD Bus Stop, former Passport Office, Ikeja. nis.zoneA@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng
- Lagos State Command, No 2 Alagbon Close Ikoyi-Lagos. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lagos Border Patrol, Seme, email@example.com
- Seme State Command, Badagry-Seme Road Seme, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seaport State Command, Immigration Command Shed 6 Lagos Sea Port Apapa, email@example.com
- Lagos-Ikoy Passport Office, Alagbon Close ikoyi
- Alausa Passport Offce, Alausa, by Govt House, Ikeja
- Festac Passport office, 3rd Avenue, A close Festac Town.