Do you want to work for North Wales Police, but not as a front line officer? Have you considered a Police staff role?
We have a huge range of Police staff opportunities across the Force, so you can pursue an exciting career whatever your chosen field.
Working alongside frontline officers, Police staff keep the Force operating smoothly.
Whether you assist with investigations or process payroll, everyone has a part to play. From Intelligence Analysts, to Press Officers, to Crime Scene Investigators – everyone plays a key role in making North Wales a safer place.
We offer full-time or part-time roles, and all police staff enjoy these benefits:
- At least 25 days annual leave (pro rata for part-time roles)
- Paid bank holiday entitlements
- Flexible working opportunities
- Generous maternity/paternity/adoption leave entitlements
- Generous sick pay provisions
- Subsidised canteens
- Access to on-site gyms and fitness classes
- Option to become a member of UNISON, the public service union
- Discounts from various retailers via the Blue Light Scheme
Applicants must be a British citizen, an EC/EEA national, a Commonwealth citizen, or a foreign national with no restrictions on your stay in the UK.
Applicants must be of ages 16 and above,must not have any outstanding County Court Judgements, or a current Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have been registered bankrupt with outstanding debts.