If you are thinking to study medicine in Ukraine, you will really love it. Ukraine is one of the cheapest countries to study medicine in Europe and this program is regulated and approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The degrees and certificates are issued to graduated foreign students.
Ukraine Medical Universities boasts of students from various countries of the world, including Denmark, Sweden, Malaysia, Bulgaria, Mauritius, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Kenya, Angola, Tunisia, Nigeria, Cameroon, Canada, Egypt, U.S.A, Saudi Arabia, Australia, U.K, Singapore, South-Africa, Lebanese, New-Zealand, Iran, Iraq, Sri-Lanka, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Maldives, Nepal, Palestine, Tunis, Uganda, Venezuela, Peru, Yemen, Tanzania, Lebanon, Morocco, Lesotho, Ghana, U.A.E, Bangladesh, south Africa, Nepal, Bulgaria, Israel, China, Norway, Kuwait, Zimbabwe, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Vietnam, Sierra-Leone etc.
UKRAINE MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES REORGANIZATION & ACCREDITATIONS
1. Foreign students are eligible to take the United States Medical Licensing Examinations and enter Postgraduate Medical (Residency) training in United States.
2. IMED accreditation is recognized by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) and the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) for eligibility of graduates to obtain certification and Licensure.
3. Ukraine Universities are recognized by the World Health Organization
4. International students are eligible to participate in the United States Medical Licensing Examination & receive ECFMG certification. The ECFMG certification requires all graduates to have passed USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 (both sections), submit a final transcript, and provide a copy of the graduate’s diploma for verification. Once ECFMG certification has been granted the graduates are eligible for Postgraduate Medical education (Residency Training) in the United States.
5. Most Ukraine Medical Universities are recognized by the Indian Medical Council, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, European Council of Medicine and General Medical Council (limited Registration) of the UK.
6. Most Ukraine medical universities have relations with many Scientific Institutions of former USSR and all over the world, such as The Poland Medical Academy, The Cambridge University, The Virden University, Clinics of Urgent Medicine in Germany, Belgium, Austria and Israel. Medical center of Cardiff (England), Medical Center in Sent-Ettiene (France), New York Medical Center, Ukrainian Medical Society in Canada and Austria.
7. Ukraine medical students are eligible for appearing in United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) and many more
8. Ukraine medical students are eligible for The Professional Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) of the United Kingdom (UK) MANY MORE ETC.
LIST OF TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
- POLTAVA UKRAINIAN MEDICAL STOMATOLOGICAL ACADEMY
- KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- DNIPROPETROVSK STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
- V.N. KARAZINA,KHARKIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- ODESSA STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- KYIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- VINNITSYA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- ZAPOROZHYE STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- LUGANSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- DONETSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- LVIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- IVANO FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- TERNOPIL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- SUMY STATE UNIVERSITY
- NATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL UNIVERSITY OF UKRAINE
- KHARKIV MEDICAL ACADEMY FOR POST GRADUATION
- KHARKIV STATE ZOOVETERINARY ACADEMY
- LVIV INSTITUTE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
- KYIV BOGOMOLET MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- KYIV INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
All these Top universities are accepted by following organisations:
WHO – World Health Organization
IMED – International Medical Education Directory
ECFMG – Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
USMLE – United States Medical Licensing Examination
PLAB – Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board
IMGs – International Medical Graduates
MCC – Medical Council of Canada
AMC – Australian Medical Council
MOE – Ministry of Education of CHINA
MCI – Medical Council of India
TMC – Thai Medical Council
SMC -Singapore Medical Council
MMC – Malaysian Medical Council
PMDC – Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
SLMC – SriLanka Medical Council
UNICEF –United Nations International Children Emergency Fund
Any student who gets a medicine degree (MBBS) from any of these Top 5 or Top 10 Medical Universities of Ukraine is eligible to sit in the entrance exams of graduate doctors in their respective country or in the country he wants to pursue his career.