Thomas Woodworth Bio. Woodworth is a correctional officer. He work at Wyatt Detention Facility. He drove his truck into anti-ICE protesters at the Rhode Island federal prison, this happened during a protest against the Trump administration’s immigration policies.
Thomas Woodworth Bio
Thomas Woodworth Age
He is 53 years old.
Thomas Woodworth Marriage
Thomas Woodworth is a married father from Pawcatuck, Connecticut, according to online records.
According to Wyatt’s website, the correctional officer captain is one of the higher-ranking positions at the prison. There are three shift captains at Wyatt, who oversee lieutenants, sergeants and officers. It is not clear how long Woodworth has worked at the Wyatt Detention Facility.
Thomas Woodworth previously worked as a correctional officer for the state of Connecticut Department of Corrections, according to online records. He last worked for the Connecticut DOC in 2010, and appears to have left the department that year. He was working as a guard at the Corrigan-Radgowski Correctional Center, a high-security prison, in Uncasville, Connecticut, at the time.
Here’s what you need to know about Thomas Woodworth:
1. A Filmmaker Recording the Protest Said He Thought He Was Taking Video of ‘the Next Heather Heyer’ Moment
2. He Previously Worked as a Correctional Officer for the State of Connecticut & Was Named in an Excessive Force Lawsuit in 2007
3. Woodworth Is From Pawcatuck, Connecticut, & Is a Captain at the Wyatt Detention Facility
4. Several Agencies Are Investigating Woodworth’s Actions While He Is On Leave
5. State, Local & Federal Elected Officials in Rhode Island Reacted to the Incident With Anger & Called for an Investigation