Total Cost of Clearing Cars in Nigeria 2019

Filed in Noisemakers by on June 5, 2019

Total Cost of Clearing Cars in Nigeria 2019. Most of the questions been ask frequently is the total cost of clearing cars in Nigeria now, the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) has changed the system of cost of clearing, they now charging to the cost of the car not the previous year of manufacture,

Total Cost of Clearing Cars in Nigeria 2019

Most Nigerian prefer imported cars than the once being assembled in Nigeria). Nigeria has not started manufacturing cars yet.

Note: Nigerian custom duty charge on imported cars, port charges and clearing agent charges is must payments for a successful clearance in Nigeria Tin can port, Cotonou (Seme Border), Apapa Port and other ports.

Remember:

NCS charge is 35% of what you paid for the car and levy of 35% sum total of 70% of what you paid for the car.

With a good clearing agent the prices can be brought lower, most of the agent always give estimated cost

Total Cost of Clearing Cars in Nigeria 2019

ESTIMATED COST OF CLEARING CARS IN NIGERIA 2019

  • Nissan Pathfinder 2001 – ₦350,000
  • Nissan Primera 2003 – ₦315,000
  • Toyota Rav4 2004 – ₦335,000
  • Kia Sorento 2004 – ₦360,000
  • Lexus RX 330 2004 – ₦370,000
  • Nissan Pathfinder 2005 – ₦400,000
  • Toyota Highlander 2005 – ₦450,000
  • Toyota Corolla 2005 – ₦300,000
  • Toyota Tundra 2005 – ₦400,000
  • Toyota Corolla 2006 – ₦300,000
  • Toyota 4Runner 2006 – ₦450,000
  • Lexus RX 350 2007 – ₦600,000
  • Lexus RX 350 2008 – ₦700,000
  • Toyota Highlander 2008 – ₦500,000
  • Lexus RX 350 2009 – 800,000
  • Lexus RX 350 2010 – ₦950,000
  • Toyota 4Runner 2011 – ₦900,000
  • Mercerdes-Benz ML350 2012 – ₦1,515,000
  • Toyota Venza 2013 – ₦1,400,000
  • Toyota Camry 2013 – ₦1,350,000
  • Toyota Camry 2015 – ₦1,500,000.

ZONAL OFFICES WHERE TO CLEAR YOUR CARS IN NIGERIA

  • Zone A Headquarters, No. 1 Harvey Road, Yaba, Lagos;
  • Zone B Headquarters, Kabala Doki, Kaduna;
  • Zone C Headquarters, Nigeria Ports Authority, Port Harcourt and;
  • Zone D Headquarters, Yelwa Tudu Road, Bauchi State.

Verification of car status can be done at any zonal centres of the Nigerian Customs Service.

These numbers can be use as Another method of verification: 094621597, 094621598 and 094621599.call or send an SMS to the following NCS numbers along side you C-number, the year you paid your duty and the port or location

Biography of Kinsey Wolanski

Recently Searches

  • COST OF CLEARING A CAR IN COTONOU

  • COST OF CLEARING A CAR IN NIGERIA 2019

  • COST OF CLEARING TOYOTA HIGHLANDER IN NIGERIA

  • NIGERIA CUSTOM DUTY ON IMPORTED CARS 2019

  • CUSTOM DUTY ON USED CARS IN NIGERIA

  • COST OF CLEARING CARS IN NIGERIA 2019

  • COST OF CLEARING A CAR FROM COTONOU TO NIGERIA

  • NIGERIA CUSTOM CLEARING

About the Author ()

Comments are closed.